Please complete the online registration and provide copies of all documents listed below if applicable. Guidance will be in touch with you once the online registration is submitted and the entire package of supporting documents is received. The registration deadline for the upcoming school year is
February 2, 2024 for equal consideration.
Please note that receipt of package is not confirmation of registration. Completed documents can be emailed to Jennifer Luxton in Guidance, at email@example.com
Step 1: Parents/Guardians wishing to register their student for the upcoming school year are invited to complete the registration online at https://www.pvnccdsb.on.ca/our-schools/admission-registration/
Step 2: Please ensure that ALL the following documents are submitted via the email above or by dropping the complete package at the Guidance office:
· Course selection sheet, with Grade 8 Teacher Recommendations completed
· Student Success Transitions Form
· Internet Acceptable Use Consent Form
· Consent to Share Personal Information
· Report cards from Grade 8 from your previous school
· Proof of birth date (passport or birth certificate)
· Proof of Residency (utility bill, property tax bill, banking statement etc.)
· I.E.P. *if applicable*
· Emergency Response Procedures for Medical Conditions *if applicable*
Step 3: Please note that dropping off a registration package does not indicate a student has been registered. We will be in touch if the package is received incomplete. You will also receive a confirmation email when the registration package has been processed.
Any questions regarding registration, please leave a voicemail for Guidance at 905-623-3990 ext. 1020
The personal information contained on the forms is collected in accordance with the Education Act and the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Emergency Response Procedures information is collected for the purpose of responding to a medical emergency and will be reviewed annually. Questions with respect to this information should be directed to the school Principal.
Back to Registration Page